Powder Lab
Please Register To Site, or if your already a member sign in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Powder Lab
Please Register To Site, or if your already a member sign in.
Powder Lab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blood Fort
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 pm by karg

» a short story of KenT
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 pm by karg

» Favicon!
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:37 pm by karg

» Movie Game
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm by karg

» Kerrymuir
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:13 pm by karg

» possible weekend off
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:31 pm by karg

» Banned!
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 pm by karg

» the land down under
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm by karg

» Forum Suggestion
amount of exp castellan gets with or without units EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 pm by karg

Statistics
We have 79 registered users
The newest registered user is beretcolem

Our users have posted a total of 711 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:24 am

amount of exp castellan gets with or without units

2 posters

Go down

amount of exp castellan gets with or without units Empty amount of exp castellan gets with or without units

Post by Bri Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Does anyone know whether castellan gets more experience points when he/she has units rather than having no units under him/her?
I remember reading in the in-game global chat how putting all the extra units under castellan allows castellan to get more experience points than not having any units.. anyone know if this is true or if someone just made it up?
Bri

Forum Fame : 5279
Forum Reputation : 1
Heroes Of Gaia IGN : Bri

Back to top Go down

amount of exp castellan gets with or without units Empty Re: amount of exp castellan gets with or without units

Post by Shalafi Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 am

No, this is not true. Its just another "Alt + F4"-thing. Its a ruse from someone high up that want smaller ones to keep their army on the castelean. That way he can attack your army and get xp.

If you appoint a castelean and he has no army the attacking player goes unchallanged to your resources, and all the units you have on the other heroes in the castle and in the castle's"Total" area are safe.

I have read the xp formula for castelean and it said nothing about a bonus for having an army.

Look at me i like to eat babies rawr

Edit: Lol. I see someone has been inside my post and edited in the sentence over.

Last edited by Shalafi on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Shalafi

Forum Fame : 5351
Forum Reputation : 3
Heroes Of Gaia IGN : Shalafi

Back to top Go down

amount of exp castellan gets with or without units Empty Re: amount of exp castellan gets with or without units

Post by Bri Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 am

ah I see! thanks for the info Very Happy
Bri

Forum Fame : 5279
Forum Reputation : 1
Heroes Of Gaia IGN : Bri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down