Trouble with forum theme
Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:08 am by Fritter
As some of you may have noticed, there's been a problem with the forum theme recently. Apparently the theme that we were using is stored on Photobucket, and since a lot of people use it, sometimes it comes up with a "Bandwidth Exceeded" image instead of the actual image. I just picked this reddish theme as a temporary one while the orange one is down. I will change the theme back when I can and copy the images so we can have it without worrying about bandwidth.
Joining the 'Guild Members' group.
Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:24 pm by Fal
Anyone who is in the PowderLab guild ingame should be in the forum group as well.
If you are not a member of the group, please apply here.
An admin will soon verify that you are indeed a member of the guild, and accept your application.
Being a member of this group grants you permission to view the guild map, a colored name, and free cookies. Or weed. Whichever you prefer
Guild Map finished.
Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm by Fal
The guild map that I have been working on is finished. Anyone that is in forum's guild group may view this map by clicking on the link on the homepage, under News. No one else has permission to view it, and no one else should ever see it, do not share this link!
PM or Email me if there are any typos or wrong positions, thanks.
Forum Rules and Guidelines.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm by Fal
These rules are pretty loose compared to other forums, just one cardinal rule:
- Do not upload, post, send, or link to any inappropriate content whatsoever. Period. Just don't do it. Penalty: Locked account and/or banned.
That's it. Too simple, you say? Well, here's some guidelines (No penalties, just keep them in mind)
* Try to avoid leet-speak and abbreviations. Example? hey u g2g 2 skool cya l8r brb @ 4pm. Kind of hard to follow, especially with someone who doesn't know English fluently.
* Game abbreviations are ok. Try to explain what it is at least once in your post if it is an uncommon one, though.
* Try not to cuss or swear, there are many other ways to express ourselves.
* Respect the Admins, Mods, Members, Everyone.
* Usernames may not be all caps, they may also not be mixed caps. Also, no profanity - These usernames may be modified.
* Posts (Especially topics) may not be all caps. They also may not be mixed; see above. They could be modified or deleted. Also try to use at least one full sentence in your post, unless it's for comedic effect.
* Don't spam. If you would like to have conversations, the chatbox is made specifically for that reason.
* Feel free to invite friends. Anyone is welcome, even those who aren't in the nation but just want a place to hang out.
* Please edit posts instead of "double posting".
Above all - keep your head, participate, and have fun!
StatisticsWe have 79 registered users
The newest registered user is beretcolem
Our users have posted a total of 711 messages in 120 subjects